Trainer, Coach and Professional Speaker
Founder and Director of the Sport- & BusinessNLPAcademy
Born in 1964 in Munich
Antje Heimsoeth is a professional speaker, trainer and coach as well as a consultant. Based on over 10 years of experience as a communications expert, coach, trainer and lecturer, she has developed her own mental coaching concept for athletes, trainers, executives, parents and teams in industry, sport and other professional fields.
- NLP Master Trainer, DVNLP
- Certified Practitioner (INLPTA)
- Teaching Coach & Teaching Trainer (ECA)
- Teaching Institute of the European Coaching Association (ECA)
- Coach, DVNLP
- Certified Sport Mental Trainer and Certified Sport Mental Coach, Coach of many top athletes
In addition to numerous golfing amateurs of all handicap classes and club teams, I also coach professional golfers including some top players. Even active golf player.
- Trainer of the Hildesheimer Gesundheitstraining (Hildesheim Health Training)
- wingwave® Coach
- Kinesiology training, kinesiology in sport
- Learning Coach (nlpaed)
- Training as Life Kinetik® Mental Development Trainer
- Communications Trainer and Company Consultant
- Business Coach
- Golf Fitness Coach
- Lecturer at Ansbach University of Applied Science
- Speaker of the sports group (DVNLP); speaker of all specialised groups
- Dipl. ing. (FH)
- Finalist GSA Newcomer Casting 2011
- Further training measures in the areas of
- personality development
- Intuition Training
- Mental Training, Business Mental Coaching and Training
- Hypno-systemic Concepts in Coaching and Organisation Consultancy, Hypno-Coaching
- Suggestopedia, "KLIPP und KLAR" learning concept, Brain Gym®
- Systemic-kinesiologic Family and Structure Constellations, Constellations with Figures, Integrative Constellations (Bernd Isert)
- Non-violent Communication (Marshall Rosenberg), Conflict Solutions
- Integrative Coaching
- Energetic Coaching (EFT, PU, NAEM, TFT, ...), Energetic Psychotherapy / Energy Psychology® according to Fred Gallo
- Provocative Coaching (Frank Farelly)
- "PRIME und EVENTURE", Wirtschaftsjunioren (Junior Chamber)
- Selling – Selling Conduct
- "Ich schaffs!"
- Graves Values System Model (GVS)
- Zürcher Ressourcenmodell (ZRM®)
- Focal Areas:
- Integrative and Energetic Coaching
- Learning Consultancy Service, Learning Coaching, Brain Gym®, Training for Parents, Learning Seminars for Children and Parents
"Teaching and Learning Successfully with NLP"
- NLP Training Sessions
- Developer and director of many training sessions and specialised learning events
- Systemic-kinesiologic constellations with figures, integrative constellations
- Sport mental training and coaching, Mental Coaching for Riders, Golf Mental,
Football Mental Training, Cadre Training and Individual Mental Coaching – local and
national cadres, national team; presence and observation at competitions
- Business mental training and coaching for executives and managers
- Health training and coaching (individual and in groups), mental health, managers’ health
- Individual coaching in life crises or in the context of change processes
- Outdoor Training (natural rope garden)
- Seminars for executives and team training with horses
- Memberships, Cooperations and Lobbying Work:
- Speaker of the sports group, DVNLP
- Antje Heimsoeth is a Master Coach & Master Trainer, ECA. The Sport- & BusinessNLPAcademy is a certified Teaching Institute of the ECA
(European Coaching Association e.V.)
- Moderator in XING, www.xing.com
- Antje Heimsoeth has been recognised as a professional member by the GSA (German Speakers Association - Germany - Austria - Switzerland) and is thus a member of a recognised circle of trainers. Members of the GSA include Prof. Dr. Lothar Seiwert, Nikolaus B. Enkelmann,
Dr. Marco Freiherr von Münchhausen, Edgar K. Geffroy, Hans-Uwe L. Köhler.
- Antje Heimsoeth has now been awarded the distinction "TOP 100" in the context of Trainers Excellence.
Regular lectures, e.g. at congresses of the Wirtschaftsjunioren (Junior Chamber). Many articles have been written about my work and lectures, for example articles about my involvement at the German IPZV Seminar were published in specialised newspapers and equestrian magazines e.g. St. Georg, Pegasus, Reiter Revue, freizeit im sattel. In May 2008 my first spezialised book "Mentaltraining für Reiter" was published by Müller Rüschlikon.
- Involvement at Congresses and Events
Antje Heimsoeth 2007 at the German National Conference of the Junior Chamber, Cologne, Germany. Link to German National Conference
Antje Heimsoeth 2007 in the WKS (Salzburg chamber of commerce). Salzburger Wirtschaft No. 49 - 07.12.2007
Antje Heimsoeth at the Hako Conference 2008, in Hanover, Germany Link to conference
Antje Heimsoeth at the Future Congress 2009, Abano Terme, Italy.
Antje Heimsoeth at the 'Mental Strengths' conference 2010
Link to conference
Antje Heimsoeth 2011 as speaker at the Pferdesport-Jugend Hessen Jugend-Event (Hessian equestrian sports youth event) in Herbstein, Germany
Link to the Hessischer Reit- und Fahrverband (Hessian Riding and Driving Association) website
Flyer des Jugend-Events als pdf
Antje Heimsoeth 2011 on 6. Deutsch-Nepalesische Ärzte- und Psychologen-Tagung, Hypnose, Schmerz, Trauma, Rehabilitation, Ayurveda & Schamanismus
Kathmandu 2.-6. Mai 2011 and
Pokhara 8.-12. Mai 2011 Link to conference
- Interests and Passions:
- I live what I teach.
- I say: Courage for change.
- I am: Very committed.
- I want: To motivate many people!
- Learning is Good Fun
From modern brain research we know that success in learning is greatest and most effective when learning is enjoyable (Prof. M. Spitzer). For this reason we place great emphasis on a pleasant learning atmosphere in which learning and practising is good fun.
- Reasons Behind My Work:
"My profession is my passion. I am a trainer on the basis and as a consequence of my conviction."
The period of my life as a successful sportswoman was not only significant for me from a personal point of view
– it was also very formative for my professional ethos.
Antje Heimsoeth has the intuition and talent to perceive situations and people in dimensions which other people often fail to grasp. This special gift combined with firm belief in the potential, strengths and abilities of people gives her clients and coachees the courage they require to implement change.
In the context of her work it is extremely important for Antje Heimsoeth to be able to touch the hearts of human beings. In the business world particularly many people conceal their true selves behind a kind of "professional mask" in order to avoid recognising or revealing anything problematic to the outside world. Her challenge is to create a setting in which people feel free to show their real feelings, in which they can be their real SELVES. This makes it possible for transformation to take place.
© SportNLPAcademy® Antje Heimsoeth