Sometimes riders are their own worst enemies: Stress, fear, to high expectations or mental blockages prevent them from achieving their equestrian aims. In this training course Antje Heimsoeth addresses all those who want to mediate, to be more concentrated when riding, to overcome their stress and fear better, to control their thoughts and feelings and increase their motivation. Because: In the case of riders of the same standard, mental strength is often the crucial factor which influences the final outcome and resulting line-up at the end of a competition. Without training, the mental qualities alone are obviously of no use. Vice versa, however, it can equally be asserted that, however much a rider trains, he is equally unlikely to succeed without the right mental attitude.
The training course demonstrates a variety of different ways to increase one’s own self-confidence. In coaching the rider learns to use resources, to which he had lost all access, so that he can start to enjoy riding again. And thus also be more successful – irrespective of whether in everyday equestrian or professional situations or in a competition at a horse show.
Riding coaching, a new field of activity in equestrian sport - here you have an excellent opportunity to expand your present knowledge and ability in equestrian sport in order to make this a (further) career option for you!
And this way you can also improve your self-reflection and contribute to a more appropriate way of handling horses!
If trainers, riding instructors, expert riders, yard owners, professional riders, physiotherapists, ... wish to dedicate themselves to professional consultancy, coaching of riders, they should certainly think carefully about training to become an NLP-Reit-Coach® !
With the possibilities and techniques which you learn in the NLP-Reit-Coach® training, you can confront the mental problem subjects such as blockages, disturbances, better feeling in the body and improved sequences of movement, relaxing of tensions, reduction in insecurities, self-doubt and fears of the rider in a helpful and constructive way. I also find it particularly pleasant that all this can happen in a very simple way.
How does an NLP-Reit-Coach® work?
He takes care of adolescents and adults of all ages, individually or in groups, if they cannot manage to take care of themselves in equestrian sport. In this context rapport as well as orientation according to resources and target are perfectly natural principles. The strengths are perceived just as carefully as the requirement for better strategies and attitudes.
As far as the content is concerned, it is a question of techniques and methods from sport and emotional psychology, (sport) kinesiology, Brain Gym®, integrative coaching, mental training, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) according to Gary Craig, Energy Psychology®, stress management, pedagogics, wingwave®, EMDR and "neuro-linguistic programming" (NLP).
Overview of basic training
Content of training to be certified NLP-Reit-Coach® Basic
(We reserve the right to make postponements and alterations as required)
Our seminars are oriented very much according to participant requirements: Participants’ ideas, expectations and wishes will be integrated in the training.
- The inner dialogue, self-discussions (affirmations)
- Introduction to NLP
- Dealing with stress, (examination) fears, pressure, nervousness, mistakes, failure, crises and setbacks
- Visions, work towards targets, setting targets; achieving them - attitude, competence conviction
- Motivation training - motivation and motivation techniques
- Analysis of strengths and values
- Strategies for more inner security and self confidence (at a horse show), strengthening of the ego
- Relaxation; first relaxation exercises and imaginative journeys
- Disassociation and association
- Perception of one’s body and one’s self
- Self-reflection, self-experience and own experience; strengthening and encouragement of reflection, role and consultancy competence
- The power of thought
- Significance of the subconscious
- Handling of emotions
- Body language
- Concentration - flow in equestrian sport; alertness
- Mental technique training
- Development of mental strength – self confidence; successful coaching
- Overcoming fear for trainers & and riders
- Kinesiological muscle testing
- Brain Gym® - integration of right and left halves of the brain
- No more self-sabotage!; Emotional Freedom Techniques according to Gary Craig (EFT) – An introduction
- Only in Rosenheim – practical part: Duo method (neck strap riding, centered riding, Tellington, ...)
By means of the DUO method a deep relationship between human being and horse develops, which of course leads to a very authentic partnership. Horses trained according to the DUO method, work with you independently. They can be used in sport as well as in therapy, in games, for dressage in the indoor school, for riding over poles and fences or for relaxed hacks out into the countryside.
- Short presentation by participants
- and more good feelings
With regard to everything concerned it is not only a question of conveying theoretical contents but also of a high-quality, personal development which takes place in a pleasant atmosphere, with a lot of fun in learning and in the development process, together with the SportNLPAcademy Team and surrounded by interesting people from your training group.
The nature of the work in this seminar is very practical. It therefore makes good sense to write down your own themes which you would like to work on beforehand, and to think consciously about them.
- Horse lovers and horse enthusiasts; horse owners of all levels of training;
- equestrian centre proprietors;
- trainers, “Pferdewirtschaftsmeister” (persons in managerial positions at equestrian establishments), riding instructors,
- osteopaths, physiotherapists; hippotherapists.
- All equestrian sport enthusiasts who do not merely see the horse as "material" or "sports equipment" but rather as a living partner.
- Riders with blockages, fears and physical tensions;
- cadre riders, leisure riders, amateurs, professionals, competition riders, top-class riders;
- associations, societies;
- coaches, consultants
- Willingness to work on oneself
- Openness and curiosity
- Personal suitability to accompany people in processes in an aware and respectful way
- Positive human image, positive attitude to horses
- Prior knowledge about horses and ponies is useful but not absolutely necessary
- Knowledge of NLP is not necessary!
- Completed Coaching BASIS training level (50 lesson hours) or equivalent coaching training
Qualification and certification of the NLP-Reit-Coach® Basis training:
The participants of the NLP-Reit-Coach® Basis Training receive the "NLP-Reit-Coach® Basic" (SportNLPAcademy) certificate following active participation in all modules (any sections missed on account of illness etc can be caught up on during the next course of training) and in the working groups, giving a short presentation, submission of five recorded case studies, of an essay about pacing & leading, extensive study of relevant literature, submission of a target collage, submission of a handout relating to the short presentation (participant gets feedback about presentation) and a coaching concept.
The further training complies with the guidelines of the ECA (European Coaching Association). Participants who complete the training have the possibility, providing they fulfil additional criteria stipulated by ECA, of being awarded a licence as a professional coach. Pre-requisites for the ECA certificate (European Coaching Association) are available on request.
The certificate authorises you to work on the market independently as a coach, or alternatively you can apply the knowledge you gain in your current profession.
Antje Heimsoeth is speaker and founding member of the sports group (DVNLP).
Have documents sent
Click here to book an online flight with Air Berlin
Nearest airport Munich
Click here for Deutschen Bahn travel information
Nearest station Rosenheim
Print out the registration form, complete it and return it to us by post.
Terms and conditions of business, registration form, information material, payment, cancellation etc. on the internet or register by telephone Tel. no.; +49 (0) 8031/892969
Overview of Advanced Training
Contents of training for certification NLP-Reit-Coach® Advanced
(We reserve the right to make postponements and alterations as required)
Our seminars are oriented very much according to participant requirements: Participants’ ideas and wishes will be integrated in the training.
- "Sport hypnosis"
- Overcoming fear
- The inner team
- Lesson form and pedagogics
- Walt Disney strategies
- Further "equipment" for the mental trainer
- Conducting discussions, communication, team discussions, dealing with conflicts, non-violent communication
- Visit to a natural rope garden (at extra cost and at participants’ request)
- Anchor (NLP)
- Work in connection with doctrine
- Energetic working/coaching, further tapping techniques (by Fred Gallo)
- Integrative Coaching
- Practical exercises
- and more good feelings … and lots more
Qualification and certificate:
Participants of the NLP-Reit-Coach® Advanced training receive the "NLP-Reit-Coach® Advanced" (SportNLPAcademy) following active participation in all courses. Certification with written and practical testing and participant presentation.
The further training complies with the guidelines of the ECA (European Coaching Association). Participants who complete the training have the possibility, providing they fulfil additional criteria stipulated by ECA, of being awarded a licence as a professional coach.
- Participation in NLP-Reit-Coach® Basic
Costs-and course composition
All training locations, dates and costs: By clicking on the individual course.
Registration Print out the registration form, complete it and return it to us.
Terms and conditions of business, registration, payment, cancellation etc. on the internet and on request.
Your benefit following finishing the NLP Riding Coach training.
At the end of the training course you are in a position to work as an NLP Riding Coach with riders, drivers, trainees, apprentices & trainers. We will make sure you have the necessary tools and practice possibilities for effective riding coaching.
References/Feedbacks – comments from my participants ...
Read here what my participants have to say:
Sabine Zelewski, cert. Training as a Sport Mental Coach, ECA cert. Training as an NLP-Reit-Coach® Basic in Rosenheim, July 2009:
"I really had no idea what to expect in the training. I approached it without really imagining what was going to happen and in the end I was all the more enthusiastic! In the first place I was positively surprised about what one learned about oneself and one’s actions and reactions in particular situations. In the first place it was super positive for me to be able to look at my own “building sites” and have an opportunity to work on them. This is the only way to make progress and pass on your experience.
Today my motto is: Let go of the old to make way for the new!
So once again, a big thank you from me for my positive personal development!"
Katja Bettendorf, NLP-Reit-Coach® Basic Training, Wiesenhof 2008/2009:
What most impressed me in the course and made a lasting impression on me is the fact that we have everything inside us which we need, and this is a source which everyone has. Everyone has a past, a filter, experiences and the fact that in your coaching you placed so much emphasis on re-activating this resource appealed to me very much. Above all, the fact that the clients work out their own way themselves – one which is practical for them. Because this is the only way which works – I found that great and it reflects the value which coaching acquires for the person concerned. In this way everyone creates the tools which they will use later on."
If you have any questions ...
or would like to discuss further matters in a personal consultancy session, please send us an e-mail or simply give us a call:
Your contact person: Antje Heimsoeth
Tel.: 0049 (0) 8031 / 892969
NLP-Reit-Coach® Basic training Rosenheim, Golf Mental Coach training Rosenheim, Golf Mental Coach NLP training Rosenheim, Golf Mental Training seminars Rosenheim, Golf Mental Training courses Rosenheim, Become a Sport Mental Coach in Rosenheim, Become a Golf Mental Coach NLP in Rosenheim, Sport Mental Coach Trainer Rosenheim, Training as Sport Mental Coach in Rosenheim, Training as Golf Mental Coach NLP in Rosenheim, Training as Sport Mental Trainer in Rosenheim, Riding coaching, Coaching in equestrian sport, Body, Mental strengths Rosenheim, Sport Mental Coach Institute world-wide
Image source: ©istockphoto.com; ©fotolia.com
© SportNLPAcademy® Antje Heimsoeth (firstname.lastname@example.org)